Even though spin moves are somewhat advanced, they are a good opportunity, even for beginners, to learn to use both their hands, and get used to the ambidexterity that is afforded in Lightspeed-saber.
AUXILIARY - 3 rounds warmup, 5 rounds workout
10x alternating spin-lunge
30, 60, 90 ft suicide
- Standard round (grip with your dominant hand at the top of the saber)
- Lunge w/flat cut
- Recover to Shield 5
- Fade to back-stance and sweep
- Begin rotation and throw one more flat cut
- Gather feet, turn around and change grip
- Opposite round (grip with your off-hand at the bottom of the saber)
- Repeat 1-1 through 1-4 using your off-hand.