WHERE AND WHEN
Lightspeed Base Irvine meets Thursdays and Sundays at 6:45 PM at Palm Court @Orange County Great Park. The park closes at 10 PM.
Orange County Great Park
6950 Marine Way
Irvine, CA 92618
From Freeway 5:
- If coming from the south going north:
- Exit @Sand Canyon and turn right
- Turn immediate left @Marine Way
- If coming from the north going south:
- Exit @Sand Canyon and turn left
- Turn immediate right @Marine Way
- Make the first right @Phantom
- Phantom turns into Cadence
- Follow signs for Palm Court / Squadron Lot / Parking lot 2
- Park @Lot 2
- Walk towards the palm trees
SCHEDULE & MEMBERSHIP
THURSDAYS & SUNDAYS:
Tech class: 6:45 - 7:25 PM
Competition class: 7:30 - 8:10 PM
Open sparring: 6:45 - 9:30 PM
A sparring membership is the minimum required membership. To enroll in sparring or classes fill out the form below. Learn more about classes by clicking here.
ABOUT LIGHTSPEED BASE IRVINE
Lightspeed Base Irvine started as a small lightsaber-fighting club called "Knight Club." Formed in September of 2015, Knight Club defied standard practice and made sure that all its members talked about it. A lot about it.
Knight Club further forged new paths with its focus on safe sparring practices and equipment, setting a standard still followed today by every major saber group in Southern California.
Today, Irvine is the most experienced base in the league, and its home at Orange County Great Park serves as the main stage for major Lightspeed competitions. But despite how much it has grown and transformed, the original members of Lightspeed Base Irvine still affectionately call it "Knight Club."
> FACEBOOK <